TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we duel and have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Team Overlord Website

the name is dman1195 and i'm new

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the name is dman1195 and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: the name is dman1195 and i'm new   the name is dman1195 and i'm new EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 pm

hey the name is dman although most can just call me Dylan. Unless you say something insulting about my mother in which case i shall promptly smash your head into the nearest hard object last guy that did that call me big boss for a week if i had known he was a mgs fan i wouldn't have.my two decks are neo-spacian beat my own version of hero beat i'll post a decklist sometime and chaos darkworld dragons for some reason i haven't been able to find anyone else who even thought of that idea it was the first thing that came to mind for me. That is really all you need to now about me oh and if you see charizard 2108 somewhere thats probally me as well.
Back to top Go down

the name is dman1195 and i'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM OVERLORD :: Info :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: