TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we duel and have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Team Overlord Website

List of All Team Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infyrnowolf
Admin
Admin
Infyrnowolf

Rep Points : 36

List of All Team Members Empty
PostSubject: List of All Team Members   List of All Team Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:52 am

This is a list of all Team Overlord members. If you are missing from this list and have passed the entrance exam, please PM me and I will add you. Also, if you are on this list and have not passed the entrance exam, or if you are on the team and wish to leave, please PM me.

Members:

~Jack~

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! BB

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F13

!! Ay ima goon

24bre!

ace7joker

AnExtremelyLongName

Arcanepeace

Arcobaleno666

auron1234

ayooowindup

bigboi101

bigcool11

bloodsucker975

BoSS^

BrownEyesBigDragon

chaos king 23

crazyjuelz123

CrimzenWolfy

crystalmorph12

dark4353

darkshine

DinoTrojan14

Dragondevil

edch

FightingBear

Frostbite1331

Gracco

haruhi-chan

iDunno

Infyrnowolf

Jacober

Jolie the Princess

Karminite

kids1996

kingofmilk364

kirra626

Luis Frois

mac0725

Marckus_Scott

Mike(Team Overlord)

Mirages

Misha880

MUSGIKOYTEVAD

NotoriusBYG

paulo64

pokeguy7

secondchance01

squirreljinzo

sunnyD77777

Theo french player

ThePatwinkie

williamskyle06

X_AlyssaGoesRawr_X

If you are missing from this list and have passed the entrance exam, please PM me and I will add you.

~Infyrnowolf
Back to top Go down
Misha880
Admin
Admin

Rep Points : 109

PostSubject: Re: List of All Team Members   List of All Team Members EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Infyrnowolf, this is unnecessary. The people who have yet to pass their entrance exam are in the group called Pending. If the people passed the exam and are still in the group, Pending, then they should pm you. A list of all the members is not necessary. I also put you as the mod of that group so it should be no problem for you (although I doubt it matters since you are an admin on the forum lol).
Back to top Go down
Infyrnowolf
Admin
Admin
Infyrnowolf

Rep Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: List of All Team Members   List of All Team Members EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Misha880 wrote:
Infyrnowolf, this is unnecessary. The people who have yet to pass their entrance exam are in the group called Pending. If the people passed the exam and are still in the group, Pending, then they should pm you. A list of all the members is not necessary. I also put you as the mod of that group so it should be no problem for you (although I doubt it matters since you are an admin on the forum lol).
Misha, while this list currently seems redundant, my intent is to add other things in besides names, for example, once we introduce the Level 2 and 3 tests, we will need a way to track who is at what level, no? If people have titles, those could be added in too. Honestly, anything that we need a way of tracking has a place in this thread. So while this thread might seem useless right now, as we expand and introduce new ways of distinguishing members, it will begin to shine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of All Team Members   List of All Team Members Empty

Back to top Go down

List of All Team Members
Page 1 of 1