TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Hi, welcome to Team Overlord. Please take the time to register and introduce yourself.
TEAM OVERLORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we duel and have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Team Overlord Website

About me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misha880
Admin
Admin

Rep Points : 109

About me Empty
PostSubject: About me   About me EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 pm

I am the representative of Team Overlord. I am in charge of clan battles and I am the representative in clan tournaments. What this means is I am the one who communicates with other clans and their representatives. Another responsibility that I have is finding new recruits. We have a testing center but new recruits get there from me and from there they get to Infyrnowolf. I provide them with the website link and directions for requesting a test. I am also in charge of all outside clan activity that involves Team Overlord, such as entering the team in an event (with the approval of our co-leaders, mike9657 and chaos king 23). We only take duelists with high potential and knowledge of the game. The other team representatives are paulo64, our team technician, and Infyrnowolf, the team recruitment officer. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me either on here or on DN and if you want to duel then we will definetely talk about that. Have fun and always duel with great spirit!

P.S. chaos king 23's username on this forum is stephen25. He registered when our forum was just starting out so he is exempt to our policy: you must register using your DN username. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Back to top Go down

About me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM OVERLORD :: Admin's Offices :: Misha880's Office-
Jump to: